At Staffroom Education we are seeking Teaching Assistants who have a vast amount of Additional Learning Needs experience. We work with a number of SEN schools across the Cardiff area who require staff with specialist skills and a desire to make a difference.
Many of the positions within these schools require candidates to be trained in Manual Handling or Team Teach, so if you hold the All Wales Manual Handling certificate or Team Teach certificate that would be beneficial but it is not necessary.
You must have experience within the following sectors:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Emotional Behaviour Disorder (EBD)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
You will be required to assist the class teacher or SENCO when instructed to, help with the pupil’s educational and social development and report back to the staff, parents or carer of the pupil.
We cover anything from day to positions through to long term vacancies within this school; you will be required to work on a one to one basis as well working with small groups.
This role, along with all other teaching assistant vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.
Job Type: Temporary