- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Emotional Behaviour Disorder (EBD)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
You will be required to assist the class teacher or SENCO when instructed to, help with the pupil’s educational and social development and report back to the staff, parents or carer of the pupil. We cover anything from day to positions through to long term vacancies within this school; you will be required to work on a one to one basis as well working with small groups. If you have experience of working with Additional Learning Needs, a passion of working with children, flexible, adaptable to change and recent experience then why not apply today. This role, along with all other teaching assistant vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.