Staffroom Education Ltd are seeking a passionate and professional Learning Support Assistant to make a positive contribution within one of our Secondary schools in The Vale of Glamorgan.
This is a part-time position (four days-per-week) starting immediately and will be expected to last until the end of the Spring term next year. The school has commented that this role may suit someone who is considering pursing a PGCE or HLTA qualification and would like to gain experience within a Secondary school environment.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A natural ability to encourage and inspire;
- Experience within an ALN environment (desirable but not essential);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- An ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils;
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
This role, along with all other Teaching assistant roles currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay;
- A dedicated Account Manager who will liaise with you throughout your placement and beyond;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If this sounds like you, please contact us directly on 02920 496646 or email us at email@example.com where one of the team will be happy to go through the role in more detail. We look forward to hearing from you.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.