We are looking to recruit an exceptional Teacher of Business Studies and Economics to start in a Cardiff school immediately. The school consistently attains excellent exam results across both GCSE and A Level age ranges and finds itself oversubscribed year on year.
This position is a long-term, temporary assignment and will cover teaching across all key stages, including A level.
If you are passionate about teaching and having a positive impact on students, of all abilities, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
The role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout the assignment and beyond;
- Regular mentoring and consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this Teacher of English vacancy or any other, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.