Staffroom Education are currently seeking a Teacher of Religious Studies vacancy within a Secondary School in The Vale of Glamorgan. If you are a qualified Religious Studies specialist and hold either QTS or a post-compulsory qualification, then we would love to hear from you. We would also encourage applications from any qualified teacher whose second subject is Religious Studies.
This is a full-time, long-term role starting November 2018, teaching KS3-5. The person specification for this role recommends a determined and passionate subject Teacher with the ability to develop, encourage and inspire learning at their core.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- First-class subject knowledge.
- A natural ability to inspire learning.
- Fantastic classroom management skills.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- An awareness of and compliance with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection; reporting all concerns to the appropriate person;
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Training opportunities, specific to your career path;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.