Staffroom Education are looking to recruit a passionate English teacher for an excellent Secondary school in Newport . This role is an on going, full time assignment and will start September 2017 .
The successful candidate will have experience delivering English up to GCSE and will be teaching to students across Key Stage 3 , with elements of Key Stage 4 .
This is an exciting opportunity that would suit both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- Hold QTS and a valid DBS
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.