Staffroom Education are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator on behalf of our client, a busy Primary School based in Cardiff. This is a temporary full-time position to start immediately, with the possibility of a permanent role to follow.
Reporting to the school secretary, the role will involve the handling of invoices, dealing with petty cash and school dinner money, general administrative duties and, as with any school-based role, interaction with staff, parents and pupils.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Managing and processing all correspondence, drafting letters, reports, memos, referencing and presentations using MS Office.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- To answer and deal with parental enquiries day to day.
- To be responsible for ensuring a high standard of quality and accuracy in all documents produced.
- To provide high quality administrative and secretarial skills.
Experience within a finance position is essential however the successful candidate may not necessarily have worked within a school environment previously.
To apply, or for more information on this position, please get in touch with the team today.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £9.00 /hour