Staffroom Education are currently recruiting for a Teacher of French & German to work on behalf of our client; a large, 11 – 18 English-medium Secondary School located in the Vale ofGlamorgan .This position will begin in January 2017 , and is a long-term, temporary assignment. The successful candidate will cover teaching three days a week, on a two week timetable and will be required to teach Key Stage 3 French and German, and Key stage four French.
If you are passionate about teaching and having a positive impact on students, of all abilities, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. The role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure(SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout the assignment and beyond;
- Regular mentoring and consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this Teacher of English vacancy or any other, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.