Staffroom Education are currently seeking a Teacher of English on behalf of our client, a high-achieving, academic Secondary School situated in the Torfaen area. The school has worked hard to develop a culture of high-expectations, challenging targets and ambitious goals for every student and the successful candidate will demonstrate a similar outlook.
The role is full-time, teaching across the Key stage 3 and 4 curriculum. Due to start immediately, you will continue through to the summer of 2018. The role provides an exciting opportunity that would suit both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold QTS.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- First-class subject knowledge.
- A natural ability to inspire learning.
- Fantastic classroom management skills.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- An awareness of and compliance with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection; reporting all concerns to the appropriate person;
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Training opportunities, specific to your career path;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB).