- Have a passion for driving up achievement
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- Ensure teaching in English is consistently of the highest quality.
- Supervising work that has been left for the class and ensuring acceptable behaviour is maintained;
- Be punctual at all times
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout the assignment and beyond;
- Regular mentoring and consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this Teacher of English vacancy or any other, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.