Staffroom Education are currently recruiting for an experienced teacher of ICT to work on behalf of our client; a rural Secondary School in Monmouthshire.
This is a part time post that is due to start in September and will be a long-term, temporary assignment open to experienced teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status. The successful applicant will be teaching ICT and Computing across key stages 3,4 and 5 and is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education have excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview
Teacher of ICT vacancy in Monmouthshire.