We are currently seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of Information Technology to work within a school in Cardiff. Starting immediately, this position will be a short term, full time assignment and is open to experienced applicants as well as newly qualified candidates.
The chosen individual should be enthusiastic and able to turn ideas and opportunities into successful practice. You should be a team player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development.
You must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent subject knowledge
- The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results
- Excellent organisational and ICT skills
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education have excellent benefits including;
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for the Information Technology Teacher in Cardiff, or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.