Learning Support Assistants required for a Primary School in Cardiff
Staffroom Education are seeking enthusiastic, friendly and flexible Learning Support Assistants to work within one of Primary Schools in the Cardiff area. The school is easily accessible by public transport and is close to the M4 and the A48. We currently have a number of full time vacancies available to start in September 2017. These positions are across all age groups, providing 1:1 support as well as supporting a number of reading groups. The ideal candidate will be expected:
- To work under the guidance of the teacher
- Prepare the classroom before each class as well as tidying at the end of each class
- Support reading groups
- Work on a one to one basis
- Lead small groups
- Have excellent knowledge of the school curriculum
- Have excellent numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- Monitor and record pupils progress
- Report feedback to the teacher
- Carry out administrative duties
- Help and organise wall displays
If you have a passion of working with children, hardworking, reliable and would like to further your career then why not apply today.
You must have at least 3 months recent experience of working with children.
This role, along with all other teaching assistant vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure(SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.