Level 3 Teaching Assistants to work within Cardiff
Staffroom Education are looking for Qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistants to work within a Nursery in Cardiff. The Nursery is situated towards the centre of Cardiff and is easily accessible by public transport with close links to the A48 and M4. The successful candidate must hold a certificate in one of the following:
- CACHE Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Degree in Early Years and Education
- Degree in Childhood Studies
The nursery is busy so experience of working with babies and toddlers is essential as you may also be required to help feed the children as well as change their nappies.
You will be expected to work well within a team and use your initiative and could be asked to take small groups of children as well as provide one to one support. If you have an interest in child development, a caring and patient nature then why not apply.
You must have at least 3 months recent experience of working with children.
This role, along with all other teaching assistant vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure(SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.