Staffroom Education are currently shortlisting for a Teacher of Physical Education vacancy in Newport, commencing in December 2017 for at least one term. We welcome applications at this time from both NQT’s and fully qualified PE Teachers.
The post is a full-time, temporary position within a progressive and improving 11 – 16 Community school in Newport. The person specification for this role recommends a determined and passionate subject teacher, with the ability to encourage and inspire pupils of all social, economic and ethnic backgrounds.
- A good understanding of PE curriculum across all Key Stages;
- Excellent classroom management strategies;
- A passion for raising student expectations and achievement;
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils;
- To remain up to date with educational developments and changes whilst undertaking the role;
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection;
- Attendance of curricular and extra-curricular events in line with school policy;
- A current and clear, fully-enhanced DBS disclosure certificate;
- Full registration with the Education Workforce Council.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.