Passionate about your subject with high expectations of both yourself and others?
A fantastic classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire and motivate pupils?
Staffroom Education are currently looking to fill a Physical Education vacancy in a school in Newport. Starting after half term, this position will cover teaching across all key stages and is open to both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status.
The ideal candidate will be expected to be able to:
- Be able to teach across the age and ability range
- Use a variety of different teaching strategies in the classroom
- Inspire students to be passionate about Religious Education
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
- Teach all areas of Secondary curriculum.
This, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
You will also have the opportunity to attend Professional Development and training courses during your time at Staffroom, all geared towards furthering your skills and experience within the Education sector in South Wales.
If you are interested in finding out more about what we have to offer, or would just like a chat about what your options are and how we can help, get in touch today on 02920 496646.
If you’re busy and would like a call back, check us out on social media via our FaceBook and Twitter pages where you can leave your name, address, email etc. and we will get back to you.
Job Type: Full-time