Staffroom Education is looking to recruit a Teacher of Physics to cover an on-going teaching job in a school located in the Vale of Glamorgan. This fantastic position is due to start after October half term and will be a full time assignment, with the successful applicant teaching Physics across all key stages.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- A degree, or equivalent experience, with a teaching qualification
- A strong track record of teaching
- The ability to work in collaboration with other members of staff to further the department
- Exceptional personal organisation and time management skills
- A firm understanding of key national and educational policies and issues
- The ability to inspire high achievement in young people from all backgrounds
- A clear commitment to improving your own and others’ performance through effective continuous professional development
Working with Team Staffroom will include:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques
- The support of a dedicated company
If you are interested in this, or any other vacancy contact one of our team today on 02920 496 646 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.