Staffroom Education are looking for organised, positive, passionate individuals to work in Primary Schools across Newport .
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant or have at least 3 months recent experience in the classroom and you’re looking for flexible working hours, competitive rates of pay, training opportunities and work in local schools then please email us over your CV.
The ideal candidate will be expected:
- To work under the guidance of the teacher
- Prepare the classroom before each class as well as tidying at the end of each class
- Support reading groups
- Work on a one to one basis
- Lead small groups
- Have excellent knowledge of the school curriculum
- Have excellent numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- Drive OR have easy access to good public transport
Working with the Staffroom team offers:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for this, please contact Jess today on 02920 496646 today.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB)
Job Type: Temporary