Staffroom Education seeks to register talented Primary Teaching Assistants to cover a range of positions in and around the Cardiff area.
The successful candidate will be passionate about supporting pupils within Early Years to ensure the children have the best possible learning experiences, leading all children to reach their full potential. We at Staffroom cover anything from day to day supply through to long term assignments and look for candidates who have a real passion of working with children and help develop their education.
You must have at least 3 months’ recent experience of working with children or hold the relevant Teaching Assistant qualification.
This role, along with all other teaching assistant vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.