Staffroom Education are recruiting for a School Administrator to work within a busy school in Cardiff. Starting immediately, this vacancy is full-time, Monday – Friday and within normal school hours, and may lead to a permanent position.
This is a very interesting, hands-on and varied role, covering a number of key areas including School Administration, Secretarial and updating of the School`s database (SIMS).
As the School Administrator, your duties will include :
- Administration and Front Office duties.
- Providing First Aid and administering medication, when required.
- Dealing with parental fee enquiries and calls from suppliers.
- Managing daily safety check.
- General classroom administration.
- Maintaining/updating calendars
- Booking appointments
- Letter writing
- Assisting with the co-ordination of events, meetings and innovations
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar Administrator position and must have SIMS experience.
This role, along with all other vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure(SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Job Type: Temporary
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.