Staffroom Education are currently recruiting for an professional and organised Administrator to work in one of schools in the Newport area. This is a full-time, temporary position starting immediately until Christmas, and the hours of work will be 8am – 3.30pm, Monday – Friday. The hourly rate will be between £8 – £10 depending on experience.
The role of school administrator will include the following duties:
- Providing administrative assistance as directed by your Line Manager
- Being a point of contact for pupils, parents and visitors to the school
- Taking of minutes for SLT and Management meetings
- Reception duties when required
- Maintaining existing school databases
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience of working in a school environment
- A knowledge and understanding of the SIMS IT package
- Experience of Microsoft Office, primarily Word, Excel and Outlook
- A positive, can do approach to work
- An ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- A friendly and approachable manner
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or via email at email@example.com.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.