Staffroom Education is currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in a number of Secondary Schools in the Torfaen area. With a busy summer term ahead, these positions are a great opportunity for Final Year Students within Education, Newly Qualified and Further Education Teachers to gain day-to-day and ongoing employment.
If you are a passionate and professional Teacher of Mathematics this role offers excellent professional development opportunities. Staffroom Education are currently looking to fill a long term vacancy in a school in Cardiff. Starting in March, this full time position will be covering maths over all key stages and is open to both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Staffroom Education are currently seeking a teacher of Science to make a positive contribution to a school in Cardiff. Starting after February half term, this position will be a long-term, temporary assignment and applications are welcomed from NQT’s, alongside applications from experienced teachers. The role will include teaching Science predominately to KS3, however the timetable may include an element of KS4. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Staffroom Education is looking to recruit a Teacher of Religious Studies to cover an on-going teaching job in a school located in Merthyr Tydfil. This fantastic position is due to immediately and will be a full time assignment, with the successful applicant teaching R.E across key stage 4.
Staffroom Education are seeking an enthusiastic teacher of English to make a positive contribution to one of our schools in the Vale of Glamorgan area. This on-going vacancy is due to start immediately and will be a full-time, temporary position. This is an exciting opportunity that would suit both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Good subject knowledge.
- The ability to inspire learning.
- Good classroom management skills.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.
- Time saving tips for TeachersOctober 8, 2018 - 9:51 am
- How to help your students’ studySeptember 19, 2018 - 9:31 am
- How to deal with bullying within your classroomSeptember 14, 2018 - 9:24 am
- New-Teacher Tips for your first day at schoolSeptember 3, 2018 - 1:00 pm
- Summer Tips for TeachersJuly 23, 2018 - 12:11 pm
24 Hour Support
02920 49 66 46
Monday-Friday: 7am to 5pm
The Old NatWest Building
113-116 Bute Street
02920 49 66 46