We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and creative teacher of Science to fill a part-time vacancy in the Caerphilly area.
Starting after February half-term, the position will cover teaching general science three days a week across all key stages, and would be suitable for both newly qualified and more experienced teachers.
Working with us here at Staffroom has plenty of benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Good subject knowledge.
- To manage the class within the school guidelines
- A Passion for raising student achievement and ensuring every student reaches their potential.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.
Job Type: Part-time