Staffroom Education are currently seeking a Teacher of English on behalf of our client, a high-achieving, academic Secondary School situated in the Torfaen area. The school has worked hard to develop a culture of high-expectations, challenging targets and ambitious goals for every student and the successful candidate will demonstrate a similar outlook.
The role is full-time, teaching across the Key stage 3 and 4 curriculum. Due to start immediately, you will continue through to the summer of 2018. The role provides an exciting opportunity that would suit both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold QTS.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- First-class subject knowledge.
- A natural ability to inspire learning.
- Fantastic classroom management skills.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- An awareness of and compliance with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection; reporting all concerns to the appropriate person;