Staffroom Education are seeking a lively and enthusiastic ALN Teacher (Autism) to make a positive contribution within one of our schools near the centre of Cardiff. An important element of the timetable will be working closely with pupils on the Autism spectrum therefore the successful applicant will have a good working knowledge and understanding of additional learning needs. The position has an immediate start, and is expected to last for at least a term. This is an exciting opportunity that would suit both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Comprehensive subject knowledge.
- A natural ability to inspire learning.
- Fantastic classroom management skills.
- An ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;