We are currently recruiting for level 2 and 3 Teaching Assistants, to work on a temporary basis on behalf of our client; a secondary school in the Cardiff area. As well as possessing the relevant qualifications, we are looking for a candidate who will be able to establish strong working relationships with pupils and staff alike. Experience of working with or caring for children of a relevant age and training in the relevant strategies e.g. literacy or in a particular curriculum or learning area e.g. bi-lingual, sign language, dyslexia, ICT, maths English, CACHE etc. is essential.
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for this, please contact Catrin today on 02920 496646 or by email via Catrin@staffroomeducation.co.uk. Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.