Staffroom Education Ltd are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Business Studies in Cardiff starting in September 2018. We welcome applications from both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status. We are also interested in hearing from applicants who hold a Further Education qualification.
This as a full-time, temporary position covering KS4 and KS5 and will run for the whole of the 2018/19 academic year. The position is within a high performing school with outcomes in public examinations placing it amongst the best in the UK.
Student and staff expectations are high, and the successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring that work is carried to the very highest of standards. If you are passionate about teaching Business Studies and want to be part of an exceptional department, this position may be of interest.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Business Studies subject matter;
- The ability to take direction and work to deadlines;
- Excellent classroom management strategies;
- Attendance of curricular and extra-curricular events in line with school policy;
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils;
- To remain up to date with educational developments and changes whilst undertaking the role;
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection;
- A current and clear, fully-enhanced DBS disclosure certificate;
- Full registration with the Education Workforce Council.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout the assignment and beyond;
- Regular mentoring and consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this Teacher of Business vacancy or would like more information on our services, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.