Staffroom Education are currently recruiting for a Teacher of ICT and Science on behalf of one of our fantastic Secondary Schools in The Vale of Glamorgan . This post is due to begin in September 2017 lasting until the summer of 2018, and will be a 0.6 contract teaching six days out of ten across a two week timetable.
At this time, we welcome applications from both Newly Qualified Teachers as well as experienced staff.
The ideal candidate for this position must have the ability to teach ICT up to GCSE level and general Science to key stage 3. In return, you will be given all the resources, guidance and support you need to succeed from a fantastic department within a state-of-the-art school building.
In terms of the person specification for this role, the following are all desirable from the successful candidate:
- A First-class subject knowledge;
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils;
- To remain up to date with educational developments and changes whilst undertaking the role;
- Show consistently good to outstanding planning, teaching and marking skills;
- Commitment in attendance of departmental meetings / Parents evenings etc;
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- A willingness to be involved in the wider-school community.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Access to training courses;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB).