We are currently seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of Mathematics who is ambitious and has a real passion for their subject. Starting September, this position will be a Long term assignment, that will cover teaching to Key Stage three and four for the entire academic year.
We welcome applications from both recent graduates and experienced teachers.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine passion for teaching.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- To remain up to date with educational developments and changes whilst undertaking the role.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- A passion for raising student achievement and ensuring every student reaches their potential.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education have excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.