Staffroom Education are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Business Studies to work on behalf of our client; an over-subscribed highly academic Secondary School in Cardiff. Starting immediately, this position will be a long-term, temporary assignment and is open to both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status. The successful applicant will be teaching Business Studies across all key stages, and the timetable will be supplemented with some general teaching duties. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education have excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview
Teacher of Business Studies Vacancy in Cardiff