Staffroom Education are currently recruiting for a teacher of Science to work on behalf of our client; an oversubscribed, highly academic school on the outskirts of Newport.
Starting immediately, this post will be a fulltime, long-term, temporary assignment open to both newly and experienced teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status. The successful applicant will be confident teaching Chemistry across all key stages and is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education have excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview
Teacher of Chemistry Vacancy in Newport.