Staffroom Education are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Child Development to work on behalf of our client; a Secondary school in Caerphilly. Starting immediately, this position will predominantly cover teaching to BTEC level and will be an on-going, full time assignment. We welcome both experienced applicants as well as newly qualified candidates to the role and both are welcome to register for work.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine passion for teaching.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- To remain up to date with educational developments and changes whilst undertaking the role.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- A passion for raising student achievement and ensuring every student reaches their potential.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education have excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.