Are you a English Teacher or NQT searching for a new position?
Staffroom Education are on the hunt for an enthusiastic teacher of English to make a positive contribution to one of our schools in the Newport area. The vacancy is an on-going position that is due to start immediately, and will cover teaching to pupils across all key stages.
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity that would suit both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Good subject knowledge.
- Proven ability to teach outstanding lessons across the 11-18 age range, with first class classroom management skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- The ability to inspire high achievement in young people from all backgrounds
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 .
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.
Job Type: Temporary