We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate to cover a maternity post in a design and technology department in a school in Cardiff. You must have the ability to teach food technology with a passion for raising achievement and maintaining high expectations for all pupils. This full-time position is due to start in February 2017 and we welcome both experienced applicants as well as newly qualified candidates to the role.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Good subject knowledge.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- To remain up to date with educational developments and changes whilst undertaking the role.
- Show consistently good to outstanding planning, teaching and marking skills
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.