We are currently seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher of Geography to work within a school in Newport .
The post is a full-time , long term role that will begin in January 2017 and continue up until Easter . You must be able to teach confidentially across all key stages.
Do you have:
- A track record of raising attainment and high expectations of all learners?
- A creative and imaginative approach to teaching and learning?
- The knowledge, skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students?
- Experience with teaching Geography?
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils?
If you are passionate about teaching Geography and want to be part of an exceptional department , this position may be of interest.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education have excellent benefits including;
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure(SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for the Information Technology Teacher in Cardiff, or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.
Job Type: Temporary