We are seeking a Geography Teacher to join a Secondary school in the Newport area. The successful candidate will be passionate about providing young people with the best possible education whatever their background or ability.
The post is a full-time, long term role that will begin in January 2017 and continue up until Easter. You must be able to teach confidentially across all key stages.
Do you have:
- A track record of raising attainment and high expectations of all learners?
- A creative and imaginative approach to teaching and learning?
- The knowledge, skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students?
- Experience with teaching Geography?
The role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure(SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout the assignment and beyond;
- Regular mentoring and consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this Teacher of English vacancy or any other, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Job Type: Temporary