Staffroom Education are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Humanities to work on behalf of our client; a Secondary School located in Newport. This position will begin in January 2017 , and is a long-term, full-time, temporary assignment.
We welcome applications from both experienced and Newly Qualified teachers.
The successful Teacher will;
- Have QTS
- Experience teaching across key stage 3 to Key stage 5
- Strong subject knowledge
- Track record teaching to an outstanding level
- Experience assessing students’ needs
- Able to pick up all responsibilities of the class teacher
If that sounds like you and you are available to commit to this role, then apply today .
The role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure(SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout the assignment and beyond;
- Regular mentoring and consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this Teacher of English vacancy or any other, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.
Job Type: Temporary