If you are a passionate and professional Teacher of Mathematics this role offers excellent professional development opportunities. Staffroom Education are currently looking to fill a long term vacancy in a school in Cardiff. Starting in March, this full time position will be covering maths over all key stages and is open to both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status.
The following gives you an idea of what you can expect in this role:
• Be able to teach across the age and ability range
• Use a variety of different teaching strategies in the classroom
• Have a strategic vision for the development of mathematics teaching
• Inspire students to be passionate about mathematics
• Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
This, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
• The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
• Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
• Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
• Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
• Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
• Referral Scheme for recommendations;
• Consultation and assistance with CPD;
• Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB)