Staffroom Education are currently seeking a dedicated and highly motivated teacher of Music to make a positive contribution to a school in the Vale of Glamorgan. Starting in September, this position will be a long-term, temporary assignment and is open to both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status. The successful applicant will be teaching Music predominately to KS3, however the timetable may include an element of KS4. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
• Good subject knowledge.
• To manage the class within the school guidelines
• A Passion for raising student achievement and ensuring every student reaches their potential.
• The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
• To remain up to date with educational developments and changes whilst undertaking the role.
• Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
Working with us here at Staffroom has plenty of benefits including:
• The very best rates of pay;
• Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
• Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
• Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
• Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
• Referral Scheme for recommendations;
• Consultation and assistance with CPD;
• Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB)