Staffroom Education are seeking a confident and enthusiastic teacher of Welsh to make a positive contribution to a Secondary school in the Newport area. Starting in September 2016, this position will be an on-going, temporary assignment and is open to both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum.
- The ability to inspire learning.
- Good classroom management skills.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- Good subject knowledge.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure(SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.