A great opportunity has become available for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join a secondary school in Cardiff. Starting immediately this position will be a short-term, temporary assignment and will cover helping and supporting a year ten pupil. This is an exciting opportunity that would suit both qualified and unqualified Teaching Assistants.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working with children
- The ability to inspire our children to achieve their very best
- Experience of behavioural management is preferential but not essential
- A good work ethic, calm presence in the classroom, patience and a willingness to learn
Working with us here at Staffroom will include:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS); Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD; Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) .