Primary Teaching Assistants Wanted Cardiff
Here at Staffroom Education, we always have a high demand for Teaching Assistants. We are currently recruiting for Primary School Assistants ready to start this September. This role is suited to someone looking to gain further experience in the classroom, or hoping to get his or her foot in the door in a primary school. We have positions available both part and full time. The ideal candidate should have experience working in a classroom environment and will be available to start in September 2017.
This is a fantastic and flexible opportunity to gain experience in a teaching environment and to build your profile within a school. We would like candidates to demonstrate excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.