Staffroom Education have a number of both Teacher and Cover Supervisor roles available from September 2017 throughout South Wales. Our current vacancies range from short-term, day-to-day through to long-term, full year placements.
We welcome applications from both qualified, experienced staff as well as final-year, newly qualified candidates.
Our experienced team will help guide you through our simple registration process, ensuring that all the necessary compliance is carried out and in place prior to beginning your employment. At Staffroom, we work closely with our schools to provide the best possible environment for you to succeed. Our commitment to you includes:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
You will also have the opportunity to attend Professional Development and training courses during your time at Staffroom, all geared towards furthering your skills and experience within the Education sector in South Wales.
If you are interested in finding out more about what we have to offer, or would just like a chat about what your options are and how we can help, get in touch today on 02920 496646 or by email at Info@staffroomeducation.co.uk.
If you’re busy and would like a call back, check us out on social media via our FaceBook and Twitter pages where you can leave your name, address, email etc. and we will get back to you.
Get your summer off the perfect start with Staffroom Education.