Staffroom Education are urgently seeking a Teacher of Welsh Baccalaureate to cover an on-going teaching job in a school located in Cardiff. This fantastic position is due to immediately and will be a full time assignment. We welcome both qualified, and newly qualified, teaching applications.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- Familiarisation with the Welsh Baccalaureate specification and curriculum requirements.
- The ability to inspire learning.
- Co-ordinate, monitor delivery and track the programme.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- Be accountable for standards achieved in the Welsh Baccalaureate.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
Working with Team Staffroom will include:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques
- The support of a dedicated company
If you are interested in this, or any other vacancy contact one of our team today on 02920 496 646 for more information. Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.