Due to continual growth and recent expansion, we are looking to add to our team and introduce a welsh speaking recruitment consultant. At Staffroom Education, one of the most important aspects of your role will be pinpointing our client and candidate’s needs.
You will be required to complete industry research through actively engaging with new and existing clients using a range of communication channels. You will use your research findings to expand our customer base and maximise sales for the team, whilst maintaining strong long-lasting customer relationships.
As a recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Recruitment and planning of recruitment
- New business generation – morning ring around, sales calls, spec calls and sales visits in line with business objectives
- Contacting and building relationships with new and existing schools to discuss any staffing needs
- Working to deadlines whilst being adaptable and flexible in your approach
- Develop your own candidate database by sourcing teaching assistants and teachers to meet the needs of your schools
- Widen applicant funnel via internet job posting, online CV searching, NQT fairs, lineage advertising etc
- Qualify job specification / negotiate rates, and record accurate job descriptions
- Ensure CVs are of a suitable format and reflective of company standards
- Telephone screening of candidates, ensuring appropriate records and attraction methods are detailed on the company database
- Interviewing suitable candidates to meet the needs of your schools.
- Visit client schools regularly to maintain long lasting relationships and provide excellent communication with clients and candidates.
- Ensure quality staff are placed with schools
- General admin duties
Key attributes needed for this role:
- Fluency in the Welsh language
- Bright and bubbly personality
- Confident and resilient telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
This opportunity has huge potential should you wish to progress. You will receive unrivalled support and development, the chance to make a real name for yourself in the market, and our commission structure is very competitive too!
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.