Boys Physical Education Vacancy in Cardiff
We are currently seeking a teacher for boys P.E to work in a number of Secondary Schools in the Cardiff area. The successful candidate must have a strong subject knowledge, be able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities, and have the desire to work effectively in partnership with both the staff and students. Our schools understand the importance of having great cover staff in their classrooms and have given us an overview of what is expected of any educator that they employ. The following gives you an idea of what you can expect in the role of a P.E Teacher:
- Have a passion for driving up achievement
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- Ensure teaching in boys' PE is consistently of the highest quality.
- Undertake form/lunchtime/break duties including registration cover.
- Supervising work that has been left for the class and ensuring acceptable behaviour is maintained;
- Be punctual at all times
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) - for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.