Graduates required for September Teaching Vacancies
Just completed your Degree?
Planning to do a PGCE?
Looking for some Teaching Work?
We have a range of fantastic opportunities across all subjects for enthusiastic and motivated graduates. Supply teaching is a fantastic way for aspiring teachers, or those considering a future career in education to gain invaluable practical school based experience. So if you’re looking for flexible and varied work in both secondary and primary schools across South Wales, then registering with Staffroom could be an excellent option.
As an applicant, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Good subject knowledge.
- The ability to inspire learning.
- Good classroom management skills.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
Why work with us here at Staffroom?
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
So for more information, or to know more about kick starting your career in education, contact one of the team at Staffroom Education today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com.
Or alternatively, if you’re busy and would like a call back, check us out on social media via our FaceBook and Twitter pages where you can leave your name, address, email etc. and we will get back to you!