Headteacher’s PA/School Secretary Vacancy
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Managing and processing all correspondence, drafting letters, reports, memos, referencing and presentations using MS Office.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- To take minutes at selected meetings and support effective communication by forwarding minutes and conclusions of meetings to colleagues as necessary.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- To answer and deal with parental enquiries day to day. To respond to queries and draft correspondence on behalf of the Head.
- To be responsible for ensuring a high standard of quality and accuracy in all documents produced for the Head.
- To provide high quality administrative, interpersonal and secretarial skills.
- To maintain the Head's diary, arrange meetings and appointments, avoiding clashes, anticipating and solving problems in advance and communicating well with all concerned
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education have excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
[av_button label='Apply Now' link='manually,http://' link_target='' color='theme-color' custom_bg='#444444' custom_font='#ffffff' size='small' position='left' icon_select='yes' icon='ue805' font='entypo-fontello']
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) - for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.