Teacher of Child Development in Caerphilly
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A genuine passion for teaching.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- To remain up to date with educational developments and changes whilst undertaking the role.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
- A passion for raising student achievement and ensuring every student reaches their potential.
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education have excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
[av_button label='Apply Now' link='page,1224' link_target='' color='theme-color' custom_bg='#444444' custom_font='#ffffff' size='small' position='left' icon_select='yes' icon='ue805' font='entypo-fontello']
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) - for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.