Teacher of Electronics Vacancy in Newport
Staffroom Education are recruiting for a qualified teacher of Design and Technology to join a well-established and successful team in Newport.
Starting immediately, this post will be a full-time, temporary assignment and is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate. We welcome applications from teachers at any stage in their career; also from newly qualified teachers, all who hold Qualified Teacher Status. The successful applicant must be confident teaching Electronics across all key stages.
Working with team Staffroom offers excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview
Teacher of Electronics in Newport.